What is a Payday Loan?
A payday loan or cash advance is an easy and fast way to get a small short term loan which will be repaid in full against your next payroll deposit.
How do I apply?
If you are a New Client, please click the “APPLY NOW” button on the Main page of our website.
If you are an Existing Customer, Please click the “RETURNING CLIENTS” button on the Main page of our website, as it is a much shorter application.
Please keep in mind that all CanadianPay loans are processed and issued online only.
Can I get a quick loan?
The simple and easy application form is available online. Approval is usually very quick, once accepted, you can have access to your funds within 20 – 30 minutes. It’s really that easy!
Am I Eligible and Do I Qualify?
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You must be employed
- You must have a valid and active chequing or savings account with at least 2 months of banking history.
- You must have a direct deposit payroll.
Please keep in mind that CanadianPay.com makes the final decision on whether or not to extend a loan regarding any and all applications regardless of eligibility.
What does it cost?
All the fees associated with our loans are stipulated on our website as well as on the loan documents once a loan is approved. Payday loans are designed for emergency situations when cash is required quickly. Examples may be family emergencies, car repairs, home repairs or other short term requirements. Payday loans should not be seen as a long term solution.
When do I repay this loan?
Your payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account against your next payroll deposit.
How much can I borrow?
Subject to approval, our loans range from between $100 to $1500 depending on your existing payment history.
What if I have a poor credit?
You may always apply for a loan even with poor credit. Our loans are a short term solution for those who need them regardless of credit history. We do not do credit checks on applicants!
How are the funds transferred?
A first loan would be transferred via direct deposit directly into the client’s account. We can then offer Email Money Transfers *(upon request) once your first loan has been successfully repaid.
- Funds are either sent by Direct Deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Email Money Transfer (May be requested after the first successful loan)
You must provide at least 60 days of unaltered banking activity/statements up to and including today’s date in order to apply. The statements provided must show a direct deposit payroll or unfortunately we will not be able to provide a loan. Please ensure that the bank statements provided also display the account number.
You may send your documents directly to info@CanadianPay.com (Please makes sure that your name and phone number are on all the provided documents)
You may take a screen shot of your documents by clicking the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard. Choose which program to paste and save the documents and then upload them using our upload function. You may also attach this print screen to an email and email them directly to info@CanadianPay.com. You may also fax any documents to 1(888) 848-6320. *Always make sure that your Full Name and Phone Number are on any and all documents, so that we know who they belong to.*
Detailed Screen-Shot/Print Screen (PrtSc key) Instructions are provided below:
For Windows Users:
Taking a screenshot on Windows is very straightforward using the following instructions:
Capture the entire screen to clipboard (all Windows versions)
- Print Screen (PrtSc key) Capture: When the image you want to capture is on your screen, press the Print Screen key (PrtSc Key) – usually found in the upper right hand corner of your keyboard to capture a screenshot of your entire display. Capture only the active window to clipboard (all Windows versions) You can alternatively select a particular active window and press Alt + Print Screen (both keys at the same time) to capture an image of just that window. *Keep in mind there will be no noise or any other indication the screenshot was taken, but the resulting image will be saved as a PNG file to your clipboard.
- Open the image in a graphics program: All versions of Windows include MS Paint, but whichever program you prefer can be used. Paste the screenshot into the program by selecting “Edit” on the menu bar and then selecting “Paste” from the drop down choices. You may also simply press Ctrl + V on the keyboard to paste your screenshot.
- Save: Click the main File option in the top-left corner to select the option to save. Click the gray Save button in the bottom right-hand corner when finished. Either a .png or .jpg/jpeg format is suggested for any screenshot you intend to upload to us. You’re all set!
- Upload: Simply use the “Upload” button on our online Application Form to locate the newly saved documents on your computer and attach them to the Application prior to clicking “SUBMIT“. It’s that easy!
(For Windows users)
Capture the entire screen to Screenshots folder: Windows 8 users can click the Windows + Print Screen to automatically save a full-screen screenshot within the Screenshots folder of your picture directory.
Open the image in a graphics program: All versions of Windows include MS Paint, but whichever program you prefer can be used. Paste the screenshot into the program by selecting Edit > Paste, or press Ctrl + V on the keyboard to paste your screenshot.
Save: Click the main File option in the top-left corner to select the option to save. Click the gray Save button in the bottom right-hand corner when finished. Either a .png or .jpg/jpeg format is suggested for any screenshot you intend to upload to us. You’re all set!
Upload: Simply use the “upload” button on our online Application Form to locate the newly saved documents on your computer and attach them to the Application prior to clicking “SUBMIT“. It’s that easy!
For Mac Users:
Capturing screenshots is very straightforward on Macs using key combinations.
- Capture your entire screen
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-3. The screenshot is added to your desktop.
- Capture some of your screen
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4, then drag the crosshair pointer to select the area. Hold Shift, Option, or the Space bar while dragging to resize your selection. (To cancel, press Escape (esc) before releasing the mouse button.)
- Capture a specific window
Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4, press the Space bar, move the camera pointer over the window to highlight it, and then click. This works with open Finder windows and most application windows (some applications will not allow capture).
To capture a partial screen or a window selection to the Clipboard instead of a desktop file, use Command-Shift-Control-4.
In OS X 10.6 and newer versions, screenshots are saved as PNG files on your desktop and named “Screen shot (date and time).png.”
In Mac OS X v10.6 and later, your screenshots are saved as PNG files on the desktop. They’re automatically named “Screen shot (date and time).png.” You’re all set!
Simply use the “upload” button on our online Application Form to locate the newly saved documents on your computer and attach them to the Application prior to clicking “SUBMIT“. It’s that easy!
Can I change my repayment date?:
Unfortunately we are unable to change payments dates. This means that you are required to have the funds available on the date stipulated on the loan contract. If you do not have the funds available on the date of your repayment and your payment is returned for any reason, you will acquire a $50 NSF fee with our company and may acquire an NSF fee with your bank as well.
Implications of a Non-Payment are:
A Non-Payment or Returned Payment of any kind will result in a $50 charge added to your account as well as 59% interest per annum. Please keep in mind that we will work with you to make repayment arrangements in order to resolve an account in arrears. If an account is unable to be rectified, your account may be sent to a 3rd party collection agency.